This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Minutes of Skype meeting on April 28, 2015

Coordinator
Apr 28, 2015 at 7:30 AM
Meeting minutes on April 28, 2015.
on Skype.
With Felipe and Nonki.
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2015 at 7:31 AM
This is Phelipe's story:

One day when I was still a boy my father brought me and old computer that still using Windows 95. As I have always been very curious, I wasted no time and started to move at all and every click i took. I thought it was magnifient and everything faxinava me. In quela time I had not yet acasso the internet and the own interest still did not offer as many features a today, however I ever wondered how everything worked, wanted to know why each click, etc.

One time I found in the search window Windows a way to find any information not explained yet. I spent days reading and lemdo cover piece each part.

What stuck me most was the acinado command prompt.

I found solution to almost everything I wanted to know and even solve the problems that I found on the computer.

A while later with ability but I got a pirated copy of Windows XP.

That's when I installed after spending hours trying to figure out how I was going to do to change the system.

With all my dedication and time I managed to format and put the new system on the computer.

And with the arrival of Windows XP, I had new questions and new curiosities as it was facinando with all the chalae functions and graphs have not seen in Windows 95.

At that same time I got my first access to the world wide web internet, one thing in unexplored era for me, did not know how to use.

And at that time I had my first contact with the word Programming Schedule.

That was the Basic language

I inexperienced and without even an ability read and reread all the tips and etc. I found on the net.

So conseui make the first applications that was nothing more than a executavem that opend a paticular program, spending my days programming .bat .

Finding themselves failures and etc. in the system, wich to me were flaws however I was just editing an app that turned off the machine the individual who dared to run the application.

And with the time passing and things modernizing blinded here today with this thirst for learning to program better and better.

My biggest dream is to be a programmer and to see my name being discussed and have managed to do something that is useful to the lives of ordinary people to be part of something bigger and so give comfort to my family and beloved relatives.

I think this already good ...

Without realizing I wrote much my god.
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Edited Apr 30, 2015 at 1:51 AM
Decided or Done:
  • Project Name: Small Quest
  • CodePlex: Project created here
TBD:
  • Characters: 2 boys and 2 girls?
Developer
May 3, 2015 at 6:42 PM
Personagens

Eu acredito que tendo dois Meninos e duas Meninas o jogador se sentiria mas avontade para escolher um personagem que mais se parece com ele.
Coordinator
May 5, 2015 at 12:54 AM
translation:
Characters

I believe that having two Boys and two Girls the player feel but the will to choose a character that resembles it.